[NEohioPAL]Performers wanted for Dancin in the Streets July 29

EricMagic1 at aol.com EricMagic1 at aol.com
Tue Jul 23 19:29:52 PDT 2002

July 2002

The AIDS Taskforce of Greater Cleveland would like to offer you an opportunity to highlight your talents by participating in Dancin’ in the Streets.  Dancin’ is an all day event held on Sunday, July 28, from 1pm-9pm, at the new Tower City Riverview Amphitheater, south of Tower City Center. We expect over 10,000 myriad visitors from a five-state region, all convening into downtown Cleveland for an extended weekend of fun and fundraising.

To add a special element to this event for all who attend, we are encouraging talented performers from Greater Cleveland to showcase their talent and to help kick-off the day long event.

Although we cannot pay performers, if you can give us an hour or two or more from the hours of 2:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m., you are free to accept donations from the crowd.  People are accustomed to giving donations to mimes, jugglers, magicians, clowns and other street performers. Any type of entertainment you have to offer, please let us know.  Whatever you receive is yours to keep and please feel free to have your business cards handy to pass out, if you so desire. There will be a changing facility at the event site for your convenience.

Please call Eric Brouman at 216-324-4634 or Judy Price at   216-357-2223 if you have any questions regarding the event.  If you plan on attending please let Eric know as soon as possible. You can email Eric at EricMagic1 at aol.com or call.

Look forward to seeing you performin’ at Dancin’!

Regards,

Judy Price
Director of Development
Eric Brouman