[NEohioPAL]Important Update on 'Our Sentimental Journey' at NCP!!!

AdMan7601 at aol.com AdMan7601 at aol.com
Tue Jul 23 19:30:03 PDT 2002

--part1_133.11b52062.2a6f4c5b_boundary

scroll down for cast list

Due to overwhelming demand for tickets, and a waiting list that didn't stop
even after it hit the floor, the North Canton Playhouse has decided to move
'Our Sentimental Journey' for its final weekend of performances. The
production will be moved from the McManaway Studio to the Main Stage, with a
larger house capacity.  As of noon today, over half of the new added tickets
have already been sold. If you want tickets I suggest you call tomorrow
(wed.). Walk-ins are welcome but you will most likely not find a seat that
way.
Final performances are Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 8 PM.

For detailed directions to the NCP, email Adam Kern at Adman7601 at aol.com

What: 'Our Sentimental Journey'. A nostalgic 40's musical revue and memorial.
Where: The North Canton Playhouse, located on seventh street in North Canton,
attached to Hoover High School.
Tickets: All tickets are $10, with student and senior prices at $8. Tickets
are selling very very fast, so if you want tickets call the box office soon.
The box office numbers are 330-494-1613 or 330-494-1693, and they are open
Monday through Friday, 9-2.

       The slate includes jazz, swing, blues, torch, show, war, and patriotic
music from that Era in song and dance form.  It was designed to thank and pay
tribute to our veterans and a generation who fought for the freedoms we hope
to continue to enjoy. Director / Co Musical Director, Cheryl M. Petrovic,
conceived & submitted the work to NCP a year before the 9-11 tragedy. This is
an intergenerational event, as our production cast & team ranges in age from
18 -77.
       One number, "A Nightingale Sang in Berkeley Square," is also a special
dedication to the memory of our beloved Patrick W. Ickes, an extraordinary
musician & educator who passed away last November.  Six of the twelve people
involved with the show worked with Patrick in some musical milieu. Lisa M.
Belopotosky, a former student of Patrick, will perform the honors.
cast:
Director/co-Music Director     Cheryl M. Petrovic
co-Music Director Jerry Hastings
Master of Ceremonies     Joeseph Petrovic

Rosie Riveters          G.I. Joes
Lindsay Blair            Charles Gregorcic
Lisa M. Belopotosky
Marcella Dulac         Adam C. Kern
Dawn L. Myers         Art Lavigne
Chanda K. Porter      John M. Moauro
 Hope to see you there!

--part1_133.11b52062.2a6f4c5b_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>scroll down for cast list
<BR>
<BR>Due to overwhelming demand for tickets, and a waiting list that didn't stop even after it hit the floor, the North Canton Playhouse has decided to move 'Our Sentimental Journey' for its final weekend of performances. The production will be moved from the McManaway Studio to the Main Stage, with a larger house capacity.  As of noon today, over half of the new added tickets have already been sold. If you want tickets I suggest you call tomorrow (wed.). Walk-ins are welcome but you will most likely not find a seat that way.
<BR>Final performances are Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 8 PM.
<BR>
<BR>For detailed directions to the NCP, email Adam Kern at Adman7601 at aol.com
<BR>
<BR>What: 'Our Sentimental Journey'. A nostalgic 40's musical revue and memorial. Where: The North Canton Playhouse, located on seventh street in North Canton, attached to Hoover High School.
<BR>Tickets: All tickets are $10, with student and senior prices at $8. Tickets are selling very very fast, so if you want tickets call the box office soon. The box office numbers are 330-494-1613 or 330-494-1693, and they are open Monday through Friday, 9-2.
<BR>
<BR>       The slate includes jazz, swing, blues, torch, show, war, and patriotic music from that Era in song and dance form.  It was designed to thank and pay tribute to our veterans and a generation who fought for the freedoms we hope to continue to enjoy. Director / Co Musical Director, Cheryl M. Petrovic, conceived & submitted the work to NCP a year before the 9-11 tragedy. This is an intergenerational event, as our production cast & team ranges in age from 18 -77.
<BR>       One number, "A Nightingale Sang in Berkeley Square," is also a special dedication to the memory of our beloved Patrick W. Ickes, an extraordinary musician & educator who passed away last November.  Six of the twelve people involved with the show worked with Patrick in some musical milieu. Lisa M. Belopotosky, a former student of Patrick, will perform the honors.
<BR>cast:
<BR>Director/co-Music Director     Cheryl M. Petrovic
<BR>co-Music Director Jerry Hastings
<BR>Master of Ceremonies     Joeseph Petrovic
<BR>
<BR>Rosie Riveters          G.I. Joes
<BR>Lindsay Blair            Charles Gregorcic
<BR>Lisa M. Belopotosky
<BR>Marcella Dulac         Adam C. Kern
<BR>Dawn L. Myers         Art Lavigne
<BR>Chanda K. Porter      John M. Moauro
<BR> Hope to see you there!
<BR></FONT></HTML>

--part1_133.11b52062.2a6f4c5b_boundary--