[NEohioPAL]Stage Manager needed

JGMCPHERS at aol.com JGMCPHERS at aol.com
Wed Jul 31 11:09:03 PDT 2002

We are in search of a Production Stage Manager for our production of
"ANYTHING GOES" at Brecksville Threatre on the Square.  This 9 week
position is serviced from July 31, 2002 to October 6, 2002.
According to Actors' Equity Association (AEA), the union of both
professional Actors and Stage Managers, your duties as a Production Stage
Manager would include (but are not limited to):
* Calling all rehearsals to order, before or after.
* Assembling and maintaining the Production Prompt Book.
* Working with the Director & Designers to schedule rehearsals and outside
calls.
* Assuming active responsibility for the form and discipline of rehearsal
and performance.
* Becoming the executive instrument in the technical running of each
performance.
* Maintaining the artistic intentions of the Director and Producer(s) after
opening.
* Keeping any records necessary to inform the Producer of cast attendance,
time, etc.
* Maintaining discipline during rehearsal and performances.
* Serving as Company Manager/Director Liason for the cast.
* Maintain communication with the designers and producers.
* Coordinating running crew for the production.

This is a paid gig which awards a stipend at the end of the production run
if all said duties are satisfyied.
We would love to have you on board, in your interest still holds. Please
let me know if you are up for this EXCITING ENDEAVOR.  The extent of your
SM experience does not matter.  I am more than willing to train.  You can
reach me at one of the numbers below or at my work address
NLilly at clevelandplayhouse.com.
I look forward to hear from you,
Nathan A. Lilly
"If the whole world's a stage, I demand better lighting"
216.251.6105 H
216.650.4369 C