[NEohioPAL]Dave, an artistic director from Cleveland?

Tiara tiara at shiiva.net
Mon Aug 5 08:09:04 PDT 2002

I was watching the Game Show Network's show "Friend or Foe," and there
was a contestant on it who was an artistic director for a theater in
Cleveland, OH. (He ended up going all the way and winning over $9,000,
Good for him!) His name was Dave and I thought it would be interesting
to know which theater he works at. If anyone knows, please e-mail me
and I'll let everyone know. The show airs again at 2:30am, for anyone
who wants to see it.