[NEohioPAL]Music Director needed for Huntington Playhouse

Huntheatre at aol.com Huntheatre at aol.com
Mon Aug 5 08:09:10 PDT 2002

--part1_4a.f748696.2a7fd1fb_boundary

Huntington Playhouse is looking for a music director for our production of
"Fiddler on the Roof".  The production opens Nov. 21 and runs through Dec.
15th.  It will be directed by. J.R. Simons.  This is a paid position.

Interested parties should contact me via e-mail ASAP or contact the theatre
at 440-871-8333.

Tom Meyrose
Managing Director

--part1_4a.f748696.2a7fd1fb_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#0000ff" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Tahoma" LANG="0">Huntington Playhouse is looking for a music director for our production of "Fiddler on the Roof".  The production opens Nov. 21 and runs through Dec. 15th.  It will be directed by. J.R. Simons.  This is a paid position.<BR>
<BR>
Interested parties should contact me via e-mail ASAP or contact the theatre at 440-871-8333.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Tom Meyrose<BR>
Managing Director</FONT></HTML>