[NEohioPAL]2 actors needed by Rainbow Repertory of N. Canton

Joseph S. Ledford scotsman7 at sssnet.com
Fri Aug 9 13:28:14 PDT 2002

------=_NextPart_000_0025_01C23FAF.E6E306E0

Two cast members are needed for WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?, a one act play =
about how we relate with persons who are different from ourselves. =
Actors, ages 16-26,  who happen to have disabilities or personal =
challenges are encouraged to apply.  Must be available during the day =
for school performances, mostly in the Canton area.  This is a paid =
position. Send a resume to The Rainbow Repertory Company -Box 2852 - =
North Canton, Ohio 44720 or email rainbowrep at neo.rr.com.  More =
information may be found on our website: www/rainbowrepertory.org=20

------=_NextPart_000_0025_01C23FAF.E6E306E0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Two cast members =
are needed for=20
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?, a one act play about how we relate with persons =
who are=20
different from ourselves. Actors, ages 16-26,  who happen to have=20
disabilities or personal challenges are encouraged to apply.  =
Must be=20
available during the day for school performances, mostly in the Canton=20
area.  This is a paid position. Send a resume to The Rainbow =
Repertory=20
Company -Box 2852 - North Canton, Ohio 44720 or email <A=20
href=3D"mailto:rainbowrep at neo.rr.com">rainbowrep at neo.rr.com</A>.  =
More=20
information may be found on our website:=20
www/rainbowrepertory.org </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2></FONT> </DIV></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0025_01C23FAF.E6E306E0--