[NEohioPAL]Power of Writing/Wordcatcher Now Offers Advanced Class next Saturday

Carolyn Koesters wordcatching at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 14 17:23:53 PDT 2002

--0-370733366-1029352308=:52382

Exciting news for those interested in personal writing!

The Power of Writing Workshop has had a permanent name change-

It is now called…

******The Wordcatcher Workshop. *********

The content of the class is the same, but an advanced class has been added!

The website is now www.wordcatcher.com

and the email is now wordcatching at yahoo.com

The Next Class Offered is…

August 24th

11-12:30 pm

Mac's Back's in Coventry, Ohio

Wordcatcher I (formerly called The Power of Writing)

Exploring life expression, goal setting, and

creativity through journaling/writing.

Beginning/advanced writers welcome.

Pre registration necessary -- fee (payable at

door)

$15, includes cost of workbook.

Call 216-781-6350 or reply to this email for

registration.

**********************

Finally- YOU ASKED FOR IT!!!

The Advanced Journaling workshop is here!!!

**********************

The Wordcatcher 2 Workshop

August 24th,

immediately following the Wordcatcher I Workshop

1-2:30 pm

Mac's Back's in Coventry, Ohio

The Wordcatcher 2 class is designed to take the

devoted/advanced (perhaps addicted?) journaler to

the edge of the journal page- and fly. Push the limits

both visually and thematically and discover tools

for deep writing and healing. Also covered- journal

organization and published journals.

Pre registration necessary -- fee (payable at door)

$20, includes cost of workbook.

Call 216-781-6350 or 216-321-BOOK for registration.

**********************

TAKE BOTH CLASSES THAT DAY FROM 11-2:30 for $30.

Whadda deal.

***********************

In September 2002,

I am offering two 4-week classes of Wordcatcher 1 and 2,

offered through Lakewood Community and Recreation

Department-

more info to come.

Wordcatcher 1 will begin Sept. 18th and run for 4

Wednesdays.

Wordcatcher 2 will begin October 10 and run for 4

Thursdays.

**************

Free lecture at Lakewood Library

September 10 at 7:30 p.m.

"On the Wings of Words"

***************

Thank you for your support,

Write deep,

write barefoot,

write at midnight.

Just write.

Carolyn Koesters

www.wordcatcher.com

--0-370733366-1029352308=:52382

<FONT face=Garamond size=4>
<P>Exciting news for those interested in personal writing!</P>
<P>The Power of Writing Workshop has had a permanent name change-</P>
<P>It is now called…</P>
<P>******The Wordcatcher Workshop. *********</P>
<P>The content of the class is the same, but an advanced class has been added!</P>
<P>The website is now www.wordcatcher.com </P>
<P>and the email is now wordcatching at yahoo.com</P>
<P>The Next Class Offered is…</P>
<P>August 24th</P>
<P>11-12:30 pm </P>
<P>Mac's Back's in Coventry, Ohio</P>
<P>Wordcatcher I (formerly called The Power of Writing)</P>
<P>Exploring life expression, goal setting, and</P>
<P>creativity through journaling/writing. </P>
<P>Beginning/advanced writers welcome. </P>
<P>Pre registration necessary -- fee (payable at</P>
<P>door)</P>
<P>$15, includes cost of workbook. </P>
<P>Call 216-781-6350 or reply to this email for</P>
<P>registration. </P>
<P>**********************</P>
<P>Finally- YOU ASKED FOR IT!!!</P>
<P>The Advanced Journaling workshop is here!!!</P>
<P>**********************</P>
<P>The Wordcatcher 2 Workshop</P>
<P>August 24th, </P>
<P>immediately following the Wordcatcher I Workshop</P>
<P>1-2:30 pm </P>
<P>Mac's Back's in Coventry, Ohio</P>
<P>The Wordcatcher 2 class is designed to take the</P>
<P>devoted/advanced (perhaps addicted?) journaler to</P>
<P>the edge of the journal page- and fly. Push the limits</P>
<P>both visually and thematically and discover tools</P>
<P>for deep writing and healing. Also covered- journal</P>
<P>organization and published journals. </P>
<P>Pre registration necessary -- fee (payable at door)</P>
<P>$20, includes cost of workbook. </P>
<P>Call 216-781-6350 or 216-321-BOOK for registration. </P>
<P>**********************</P>
<P>TAKE BOTH CLASSES THAT DAY FROM 11-2:30 for $30. </P>
<P>Whadda deal.</P>
<P>***********************</P>
<P>In September 2002,</P>
<P>I am offering two 4-week classes of Wordcatcher 1 and 2,</P>
<P>offered through Lakewood Community and Recreation</P>
<P>Department- </P>
<P>more info to come.</P>
<P>Wordcatcher 1 will begin Sept. 18th and run for 4</P>
<P>Wednesdays.</P>
<P>Wordcatcher 2 will begin October 10 and run for 4</P>
<P>Thursdays.</P>
<P>**************</P>
<P>Free lecture at Lakewood Library</P>
<P>September 10 at 7:30 p.m.</P>