[NEohioPAL]Need Sound Advice re: Tape Repair

Nancy Brooks goodfoot34 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 16 14:33:07 PDT 2002

Dear Everybody -

I'm hoping there's a sound technician or designer out there who can offer
some advice.

One of my dialect tapes got tangled in the player last night and the tape
broke. This particular tape was hard to come by, so I really, really don't
want to toss it. Does anyone have a do-it-yourself home remedy for such a
repair, or know where I can get a splicing kit for cassette tape? It seems
that all of the Radio Shacks within a 50 mile radius of me have closed down.

Please reply to goodfoot34 at hotmail.com. Any help is welcome, but please
hurry. I have scotch tape and I don't know how to use it.

Thanks in advance,
Nancy Brooks