[NEohioPAL]Digital Tape copy

Grant Holmes grant at speak2you.com
Sat Aug 17 11:51:04 PDT 2002

--B_3112432108_879219

I have a digital tape (mini DV) that I need transferred to DVD and or VHS
and or the slightly larger Hi8MP format.

The local company I wanted to use can=B9t handle this tape.

Any suggestions?
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
Sign up for our free newsletter!:
http://www.speak2you.com/newsletter.shtml
=20
Grant Holmes, Founder, President
Leadership & Teambuilding Development
Transforming Organizational Culture, one perception at a time.
On the Web:  http://www.speak2you.com

grant at speak2you.com
=20
342 Leonard Ave NW
Massillon, OH 44646
Bus: 330-327-5208
Fax: 330-479-2991=20

--B_3112432108_879219

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Digital Tape copy</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Berlin Sans FB">I have a digital tape (mini DV) that I need tra=
nsferred to DVD and or VHS and or the slightly larger Hi8MP format.<BR>
<BR>
The local company I wanted to use can’t handle this tape.<BR>
<BR>
Any suggestions?<BR>
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D<BR>
Sign up for our free newsletter!:<BR>
http://www.speak2you.com/newsletter.shtml<BR>
<FONT SIZE=3D"5"> <BR>
Grant Holmes, </FONT>Founder, President<BR>
Leadership & Teambuilding Development <BR>
<I>Transforming Organizational Culture, one perception at a time.<BR>
</I>On the Web:  http://www.speak2you.com<BR>
<FONT SIZE=3D"1"><BR>
</FONT>grant at speak2you.com<BR>
<FONT SIZE=3D"1"> <BR>