[NEohioPAL]AMMO for OHIO talent that will be in these areas!

It ain't SPAM, it's Mitch! NOW-U-KNOW at rocketmail.com
Mon Aug 19 18:06:04 PDT 2002

--0-561795728-1029795765=:43367

I hope this helps! Cleaning out my mailbox got me some nifty stuff I think could help a few of you travelling, YET STILL STARVING, actors.

Mitch Berlingeri (BERLIN-jerry)

   Subject: Models Still Needed for Fashion Show in Hermosa Beach
   Subject: SEEKING ATTRACTIVE, SMART, FUN SINGLES AND UNMARRIED COUPLES FOR SHOW
   Subject: VIDEO
   "ONE LIFE TO LIVE"

I am still looking for 3 girls for a fashion show Sept 1st in Hermosa
Beach(and 3 alternates). There is no pay- but you get to keep the
swimsuits you model and you will get your pics posted on
www.theworldparty.net and www.sexymachinebrazil.com. The fashion show
is to showcase Sexy Girl Clothing of Brazil, who J-Lo endorsed in
Last months issue of Elle Magazine.  This is a great opportunity to
work with an up-and-coming designer, get a awesome new designer
swimsuit and to have some fun this Labor Day Weekend.

The hours for Sunday August 1st are: Rehersal 6pm- 7pm fashion show 9-
9:30. All girls must be over 21 as the venure requires. Only serious
inquiriesplease.

Breakdown:                                                          3
Females ages 21-28 - great physical shape- not too busty
I need 2 Blondes and One Redhead- but I will accept all submissions
for consideration.
The Auditions will be this Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (August
20,21,22) From 6pm to 8pm in Sherman Oaks.
Please call Annalee at 818-207-4164 for any additional information or
questions.

Send Headshot and resume to:
absolutelyflawlessproductions at hotmail.com or
annalee at raves.com

You:
Fun, outgoing, competitive, attractive, interested in being on
national television. You are smart quick-witted and you are available
to shoot immediately. You always get your way and love to show what
you are made of! You want to strut your fabulous stuff on National
Television and you want to see and be seen ;)

We are also seeking UNMARRIED couples.

US:

The hottest reality dating show on the television and we are seeking
the hottest, smartest, most outgoing singles and unmarried couples in
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA

Why You Should Go For It: You will have a really great time with four
other really great people, all expenses paid. Tons of exposure! The
chance to have your tape seen by other casting agents who will
consider you for other projects!

(PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF MORE THAN ONE HOUR DRIVING DISTANCE FROM LOS
ANGELES)

Send your name, age, height, weight, pic and TWO contact numbers to
beonthe5thwheel at yahoo.com

or CALL BRENDA at 323.954.2063 ASAP to schedule an audition!!!

__---------------------

RATE: $450 + 10% agency + program (worth $1800)
PIX & RESUMES ASAP TO: FRANCENE SELKIRK
SHOOTING FROM THE HIP CASTING
c/o ZYDECO STUDIOS
11317 VENTURA BLVD.
STUDIO CITY, CA 91604
TEL: (818) 506-0613
FAX: (818) 506-8858
(Between Vineland and Tujunga)
PLEASE PUT IN MAILBOX IF THE DOOR IS NOT OPEN. LABEL BY SPOT &
CHARACTER. INCLUDE
RESUMES.
PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN THE LOT HERE AT ZYDECO! CARS WILL BE TOWED!
“MY PERSONAL FITNESS TRAINER” is an 8-week program that the talent must
commit to if hired. The
infomercial will feature his/her story of success.
They must commit to doing moderate level of exercise, equaling 2 hours
per week with an option to go to a
group session where a trainer fine-tunes the program.
They must be willing to commit to an eating plan (food combining)
Must be willing to lose as much as 2 lbs. a week or more.
Must be willing to commit to work with a personal coach 2 times a week
over the phone and meet once a week
for a one-person workout.
[MALE OR FEMALE] (separate submissions by gender) Any ethnicity, ages
25-55 years old. MUST be 20-40
lbs. overweight. Talent must agree to the above conditions…

------------

"ONE LIFE TO LIVE"
Gary Tomlin (prod.) is accepting submissions for One Life to Live, a NY-based soap opera for ABC. Shoot starts in the fall. There is pay.

Breakdown--
Male: 19-23, any ethnicity, extremely charismatic, sexy heartthrob with an edge;
Female: 19-23, any ethnicity, classic beauty, nice girl who sees the good in everyone.

Send pix & resume by Aug. 26 to "One Life to Live" Casting, ABC, 500 S. Buena Vista St., 9th flr., Mail Code 4650, Burbank, CA 91521. Indicate "reference:Theanswer.mustbehere.com/B.S.W" on submission.

No phone calls. AFTRA TELEVISION CONTRACT.

SO FOCUSED and STILL makin' things happen!

http://TheAnswer.mustbehere.com

A fansite boasting over 6,501+ friends and a new site for the rest of  "Summer 2002"!!!

©1991 The MAB/EG--------The MAB/EG  ©2002

--0-561795728-1029795765=:43367

<P><STRONG><FONT color=#0080ff>I hope this helps! Cleaning out my mailbox got me some nifty stuff I think could help a few of you travelling, YET STILL STARVING, actors.</FONT></STRONG></P>
<P><FONT color=#0080ff><STRONG>Mitch Berlingeri (BERLIN-jerry)</STRONG></FONT></P>
<UL>
<LI>Subject: Models Still Needed for Fashion Show in Hermosa Beach</LI>
<LI>Subject: SEEKING ATTRACTIVE, SMART, FUN SINGLES AND UNMARRIED COUPLES FOR SHOW</LI>
<LI>Subject: VIDEO</LI>
<LI><TT>"ONE LIFE TO LIVE" </TT><BR><BR>I am still looking for 3 girls for a fashion show Sept 1st in Hermosa<BR>Beach(and 3 alternates). There is no pay- but you get to keep the<BR>swimsuits you model and you will get your pics posted on<BR>www.theworldparty.net and www.sexymachinebrazil.com. The fashion show<BR>is to showcase Sexy Girl Clothing of Brazil, who J-Lo endorsed in<BR>Last months issue of Elle Magazine.  This is a great opportunity to<BR>work with an up-and-coming designer, get a awesome new designer<BR>swimsuit and to have some fun this Labor Day Weekend.<BR><BR>The hours for Sunday August 1st are: Rehersal 6pm- 7pm fashion show 9-<BR>9:30. All girls must be over 21 as the venure requires. Only serious<BR>inquiriesplease.<BR><BR>Breakdown:                                                          3<BR>Females ages 21-28 - great physical shape- not too busty<BR>I need 2 Blondes and One Redhead- but I will accept all submissions<BR>for consideration.<BR>The Auditions will be this Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (August<BR>20,21,22) From 6pm to 8pm in Sherman Oaks.<BR>Please call Annalee at 818-207-4164 for any additional information or<BR>questions.<BR><BR>Send Headshot and resume to:<BR>absolutelyflawlessproductions at hotmail.com or<BR><A href="mailto:annalee at raves.com">annalee at raves.com</A></LI></UL>
<P>------------------------------------------<BR><BR>You:<BR>Fun, outgoing, competitive, attractive, interested in being on<BR>national television. You are smart quick-witted and you are available<BR>to shoot immediately. You always get your way and love to show what<BR>you are made of! You want to strut your fabulous stuff on National<BR>Television and you want to see and be seen ;)<BR><BR>We are also seeking UNMARRIED couples.<BR><BR>US:<BR><BR>The hottest reality dating show on the television and we are seeking<BR>the hottest, smartest, most outgoing singles and unmarried couples in<BR>SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA<BR><BR>Why You Should Go For It: You will have a really great time with four<BR>other really great people, all expenses paid. Tons of exposure! The<BR>chance to have your tape seen by other casting agents who will<BR>consider you for other projects!<BR><BR>(PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF MORE THAN ONE HOUR DRIVING DISTANCE FROM LOS<BR>ANGELES)<BR><BR>Send your name, age, height, weight, pic and TWO contact numbers to<BR>beonthe5thwheel at yahoo.com<BR><BR>or CALL BRENDA at 323.954.2063 ASAP to schedule an audition!!!</P>
<P>Subject: VIDEO</P>
<P>RATE: $450 + 10% agency + program (worth $1800)<BR>PIX & RESUMES ASAP TO: FRANCENE SELKIRK<BR>SHOOTING FROM THE HIP CASTING<BR>c/o ZYDECO STUDIOS<BR>11317 VENTURA BLVD.<BR>STUDIO CITY, CA 91604<BR>TEL: (818) 506-0613<BR>FAX: (818) 506-8858<BR>(Between Vineland and Tujunga)<BR>PLEASE PUT IN MAILBOX IF THE DOOR IS NOT OPEN. LABEL BY SPOT &<BR>CHARACTER. INCLUDE<BR>RESUMES.<BR>PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN THE LOT HERE AT ZYDECO! CARS WILL BE TOWED!<BR>“MY PERSONAL FITNESS TRAINER” is an 8-week program that the talent must<BR>commit to if hired. The<BR>infomercial will feature his/her story of success.<BR>They must commit to doing moderate level of exercise, equaling 2 hours<BR>per week with an option to go to a<BR>group session where a trainer fine-tunes the program.<BR>They must be willing to commit to an eating plan (food combining)<BR>Must be willing to lose as much as 2 lbs. a week or more.<BR>Must be willing to commit to work with a personal coach 2 times a week<BR>over the phone and meet once a week<BR>for a one-person workout.<BR>[MALE OR FEMALE] (separate submissions by gender) Any ethnicity, ages<BR>25-55 years old. MUST be 20-40<BR>lbs. overweight. Talent must agree to the above conditions…</P>
<P><TT>"ONE LIFE TO LIVE" <BR>Gary Tomlin (prod.) is accepting submissions for One Life to Live, a NY-based soap opera for ABC. Shoot starts in the fall. There is pay.<BR><BR>Breakdown--<BR>Male: 19-23, any ethnicity, extremely charismatic, sexy heartthrob with an edge; <BR>Female: 19-23, any ethnicity, classic beauty, nice girl who sees the good in everyone.<BR><BR>Send pix & resume by Aug. 26 to "One Life to Live" Casting, ABC, 500 S. Buena Vista St., 9th flr., Mail Code 4650, Burbank, CA 91521. Indicate "reference:Theanswer.mustbehere.com/B.S.W" on submission. </TT></P>
<P><TT>No phone calls. <STRONG>AFTRA TELEVISION CONTRACT.<BR></STRONG></TT><BR></P><BR><BR><P align=center><FONT face=Verdana><STRONG>SO FOCUSED </STRONG>and <STRONG><U>STILL</U> </STRONG>makin' things happen!</FONT></P>
<P align=center><FONT face=Verdana><A href="http://theanswer.mustbehere.com/"><STRONG>http://TheAnswer.mustbehere.com</STRONG></A></FONT></P>
<P align=center><FONT face=Verdana><FONT size=1><STRONG>A fansite boasting over 6,501+ friends and a new site for the rest of  "Summer 2002"!!!</STRONG></FONT></P>
--0-561795728-1029795765=:43367--