[NEohioPAL]Scene Study Group/Classes starting!

kimberly mahoney pennylane_70 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 28 10:07:01 PDT 2002

<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Hi everyone-   </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>We will be starting our Scene Study group/class again this fall for anyone who is interested in coming.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The sessions will be every <U>Saturday from 10:00 - 12:00pm </U>at the Tri-C East Campus Studio Theater, 4250 Richmond Rd., Highland Hills (15 min. from downtown Cleveland) in the E2 Theater Building.   They will start this coming <U>Saturday, Aug. 31st</U>.  Anyone is welcome to come!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>This is an actual Acting II class that I am teaching, but would like to invite anyone who is interested to come and participate or use the time and space to work on improving their craft, building character, working with a partner(s) etc.  If you would like college credit also, you can register at Tri-C and receive 3 credits as well!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at any time and I will glady help to answer them.  Thanks and hope to see you all on Saturday!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Warm Regards,</DIV>
<DIV>Kimberly Mahoney</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>