[NEohioPAL]Notice for OHIO artists who want to travel out of the country to work!

It ain't SPAM, it's Mitch! NOW-U-KNOW at rocketmail.com
Thu Aug 29 10:35:07 PDT 2002

--0-1302918612-1030630193=:62607

This release got sent to me a few days ago. I hate to see ya' leave the area, but HEY...everyone's gotta' make a living....right??? GOOD LUCK!

Mitch Berlingeri (BERLIN-jerry)

UNIVERSAL STUDIOS - OSAKA JAPAN  Thursday, 29 Aug 2002

Do you know:

* Singers who can move well
* Dancers who can sing
* Celebrity look alikes ie: marilyn monroe, charlie chaplin and
Doc Brown
* Comic improv performers
* Stunt performers

Do they want to work for UNIVERSAL STUDIOS JAPAN? If so, please forward this email onto them, as we are auditioning in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Gold Coast early september! Will fly out possible clientel with proven experience.

USJ provides:

* Return airfares from your home town to osaka
* Travel allowance
* Monthly salary packages in paid in USD
* Daily Living allowance (daily per diem to cover meals etc paid in
Yen)
* Quarterly contract bonus and completion bonus after 12 months
* Medical Insurance
* Your own fully furnished apartment at Cast Housing.
* All utility and water costs covered, you are responsible for
telephone/internet costs
* Train pass to travel to and from apartment so you can sight see
* Gym membership

So what are you waiting for?

Call 03 9 682 6964 to organise an audition time, appointments are essential......or log onto www.usj.co.jp for more information.

SO FOCUSED and STILL makin' things happen!

http://TheAnswer.mustbehere.com

A fansite boasting over 6,700+ friends and a mystery is revealed: "Fall of 2002"!!!

©1991 The MAB/EG--------The MAB/EG  ©2002