[NEohioPAL]The Ohio Film Commission has been wiped out

Alexcine at aol.com Alexcine at aol.com
Thu Aug 29 14:34:01 PDT 2002

--part1_1bb.597e38b.2a9fb9ad_boundary

The rumors are true. I wrote Steve Cover who headed the Ohio Film Commission
and he sent me the following letter:

OHIO FILM COMMISSION WIPED OUT!!

Ward Emling, Director of the Mississippi Film Commission and the President of
the Association of Film Commissioners, International told me that three other
states (TN, AZ, MO) were on the chopping blocked or axed earlier this year.
But an uprising by the industry and those affected, the friends of the
industry, etc. brought all three film commissions back with one getting an
even bigger budget!

SO, WE CAN DO IT EVERYONE!!! Call me if you have any questions. You must act
now or see your business and income become less!!

Tell everyone why this is WRONG. ASAP!! Spread this to EVERYONE - crews,
production companies, equipment rental houses, actors, extras, caterers, etc,

Please call, email and tell everyone you know to call and email the following
people: ASAP!!!

Governor Bob Taft, (614) 644-0795, (614) 644-0986, (614) 466-3555

Office of the Governor

77 S. High St.

30th Floor

Columbus, OH 43215-6117

then

Bruce Johnson, Director

Ohio Dept. of Development

P.O. Box 1001

Columbus, OH 43216-1001

Phone: (800) 848-1300, (614) 466-3379

Email: bejohnson at odod.state.oh.us

Bruce is the one that gave me the ax and wiped out the Ohio Film Commission!

Then tell, write, call your own legislators, senators, representatives,
mayors, chamber of commerce, convention and visitors bureaus, reporters, and
whoever has contacts and influence. Thanks.

MY personal contact info after Sept. 6 is:

Steve Cover

5038 Bridgeport Rd.

Columbus, OH 43220

PHONE: (614) 457-8036

Email: ssacover at aol.com

Feel free to pass my info on to people if you think they might need it.
Thanks.

Thanks for your help. Thanks a million.

So, please do what you can to help correct this mistake.

Sincerely,
Alex P. Michaels
CEO, Prelude2Cinema

=================
Don't Just Watch a Movie.
Experience One.
Prelude2Cinema
<A HREF="http://www.prelude2cinema.com/">http://www.prelude2cinema.com/</A>
========================

--part1_1bb.597e38b.2a9fb9ad_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">The rumors are true. I wrote Steve Cover who headed the Ohio Film Commission and he sent me the following letter:<BR>
<BR>
OHIO FILM COMMISSION WIPED OUT!!<BR>
<BR>
Ward Emling, Director of the Mississippi Film Commission and the President of the Association of Film Commissioners, International told me that three other states (TN, AZ, MO) were on the chopping blocked or axed earlier this year. But an uprising by the industry and those affected, the friends of the industry, etc. brought all three film commissions back with one getting an even bigger budget!<BR>
<BR>
SO, WE CAN DO IT EVERYONE!!! Call me if you have any questions. You must act now or see your business and income become less!!<BR>
<BR>
Tell everyone why this is WRONG. ASAP!! Spread this to EVERYONE - crews, production companies, equipment rental houses, actors, extras, caterers, etc,<BR>
<BR>
Please call, email and tell everyone you know to call and email the following people: ASAP!!!<BR>
<BR>
Governor Bob Taft, (614) 644-0795, (614) 644-0986, (614) 466-3555<BR>
<BR>
Office of the Governor<BR>
<BR>
77 S. High St.<BR>
<BR>
30th Floor<BR>
<BR>
Columbus, OH 43215-6117<BR>
<BR>
then<BR>
<BR>
Bruce Johnson, Director<BR>
<BR>
Ohio Dept. of Development<BR>
<BR>
P.O. Box 1001<BR>
<BR>
Columbus, OH 43216-1001<BR>
<BR>
Phone: (800) 848-1300, (614) 466-3379<BR>
<BR>
Email: bejohnson at odod.state.oh.us<BR>
<BR>
Bruce is the one that gave me the ax and wiped out the Ohio Film Commission!<BR>
<BR>
Then tell, write, call your own legislators, senators, representatives, mayors, chamber of commerce, convention and visitors bureaus, reporters, and whoever has contacts and influence. Thanks.<BR>
<BR>
MY personal contact info after Sept. 6 is:<BR>
<BR>
Steve Cover<BR>
<BR>
5038 Bridgeport Rd.<BR>
<BR>
Columbus, OH 43220<BR>
<BR>
PHONE: (614) 457-8036<BR>
<BR>
Email: ssacover at aol.com<BR>
<BR>
Feel free to pass my info on to people if you think they might need it. Thanks.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks for your help. Thanks a million.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
So, please do what you can to help correct this mistake.<BR>
<BR>
Sincerely,<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SCRIPT" FACE="Calligraph421 BT" LANG="0">Alex P. Michaels<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SERIF" FACE="Times New Roman" LANG="0">CEO, Prelude2Cinema<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SCRIPT" FACE="Calligraph421 BT" LANG="0">=================<BR>
Don't Just Watch a Movie.<BR>
Experience One.<BR>
Prelude2Cinema<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#0000ff" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SERIF" FACE="Times New Roman" LANG="0"><A HREF="http://www.prelude2cinema.com/">http://www.prelude2cinema.com/</A></FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><BR>
========================<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>