[NEohioPAL]This week at the Oberlin Conservatory of Music

Marci Janas pjanas at oberlin.edu
Fri Aug 30 17:46:14 PDT 2002

--==========01793393==========

Hello, everyone. Here is your electronic digest of news and events from the =

Oberlin Conservatory of Music at Oberlin College.

Please visit our website for the latest news and features from Oberlin:

http://www.oberlin.edu/con

For a listing of the season's upcoming concerts and recitals, please view
our electronic calendar:

http://www.oberlin.edu/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/events/cal_conservatory.pl

Would you like a free ticket to hear world-class music?

Subscribe to the full, six-concert season of Oberlin=3Fs Artist Recital
Series and you'll receive a free ticket to one of three outstanding
concerts. To learn more, visit:

http://www.oberlin.edu/arseries/schedule.htm

(Click on "How to Order Tickets" and scroll down to "Bonus Concerts!")

I hope you will find this information useful as you plan future stories and =

articles about the music world. Should you have any questions or comments,
please let me know. I would love to hear from you.

Marci Janas
Director of Conservatory Media Relations
Oberlin Conservatory of Music
77 West College Street
Oberlin, OH  44074
vox: 440-775-8328
fax: 440-776-3006
marci.janas at oberlin.edu
www.oberlin.edu
--==========01793393==========

electronic digest of news and events from the Oberlin Conservatory of Music =
at Oberlin College.

Please visit our website for the latest news and features from Oberlin:

<bold>http://www.oberlin.edu/con

</bold>

For a listing of the season's upcoming concerts and recitals, please view =
our electronic calendar:

<bold>http://www.oberlin.edu/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/events/cal_conservatory.pl</bol=
d>

hear world-class music?</bold></color>

Subscribe to the full, six-concert season of Oberlin=3Fs Artist Recital =
Series and you'll receive a free ticket to one of three outstanding =
concerts. To learn more, visit:

http://www.oberlin.edu/arseries/schedule.htm

(Click on "How to Order Tickets" and scroll down to "Bonus =
Concerts!")</color>

marci.janas at oberlin.edu

www.oberlin.edu</flushleft></fontfamily>