[NEohioPAL]SEEKING MUSIC, STAGE AND TECH DIRECTORS - CANTON COMIC OPERA CO.

Joseph Rubin cantoncomicopera at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 31 16:20:13 PDT 2002

--0-914198158-1030827783=:325

THE CANTON COMIC OPERA COMPANY
IS SEEKING MUSICAL, STAGE AND TECHNICAL DIRECTORS for their first production of Reginald DeKoven’s 1890 comic opera ROBIN HOOD in Spring 2003.
For more information visit our website at;
http://www.geocities.com/cantoncomicopera/main.html
or email;
cantoncomicopera at yahoo.com

Interested applicants should send their resume to:
Canton Comic Opera Co.
3810 Market Ave N.
Canton, Ohio 44714
Attn: Joseph Rubin - Executive Director

E-mail inquiries can be sent to Joseph Rubin at:
cantoncomicopera at yahoo.com