[NEohioPAL]Nonprofit Theatre Looking for Household DOORS $

James_Fath at progressive.com James_Fath at progressive.com
Sun Sep 1 20:34:05 PDT 2002

Have an old DOOR that you are going to Throw away?
Maybe one that's been sitting in your garage, basement, attic, or wherever?
Well we need it. We want it.  AND we'll come pick it up for you.

The Cleveland Blackbox Theatre is in the midst of a virtual renaissance and
needs about 40 or so household doors for a new theatre design. These doors
can be of any type. So far we've collected Screen, Closet, Pantry, and even
one car door.  It doesn't matter what kind of door it is, we'll take it.
We'll come to you and pick it up even if its in a crawl space or attached
to a door frame.

The Doors we collect will be used in a complex set and theatre design that
will surely make you proud that you donated your door. We'll take any door
you're willing to donate. If you know anyone that might have a door, feel
free to forward them this e-mail. We'd appreciate any donation you could
make.  Thank you so much for your consideration.

~Jim Fath
Cleveland Blackbox Theatre

Please send any and all replies to:

james_fath at progressive.com