[NEohioPAL]DOBAMA THEATRE needs panelists

Julie Regimbal jregimbal at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 2 12:47:04 PDT 2002

Panelists needed for panel discussion of Afghanistan

The DOBAMA THEATRE in Cleveland Heights, Ohio is producing Homebody/Kabul,
written by Pulitzer-Prize winning playwright Tony Kushner. The play takes
place in London and Kabul during 1998.

In conjunction with the play, we are putting together a panel discussion
titled Afghanistan – At the Crossroads of Conflict. We are looking for
individuals who can offer knowledge about the history, culture, politics, or
people of Afghanistan. The tentative date for the panel is Sunday, Sept.
29th, at 7:30 pm at the theater.

If interested or know of someone who may be, please email Joyce Casey
(artistic director) at yesactap at aol.com or call her at (216) 932-6838
immediately. Thank you.