[NEohioPAL]Seeking Guest Speakers for Indie Cleveland

Alexcine at aol.com Alexcine at aol.com
Mon Sep 2 14:30:07 PDT 2002

Indie Cleveland is a networking organization dedicated to helping Cleveland become a Movie Community. It is free to join and you may do so at http://www.prelude2cinema.com/ic.htm.

If anyone wants to be a featured speaker, please let me know. Speakers should be involved in the movie industry: Directors, Filmmakers, Actors, writers, Crew, etc. Anyone with something important to say about making this a movie community are welcome to be Guest Speakers.

I may have more than one speaker at the next meeting.

You can e-mail me at indie at prelude2cinema.com about being a Guest Speaker.

The First Meeting has been held, and another is being scheduled for later this month.

The Agenda for the next meeting of Indie Cleveland with be the one that is set for the rest of the meetings to come:

** Last Meetings News - 5min or less
** Intro to Indie Cleveland and it's Agenda and any important  news about the movie industry here - 10 min.. or less
** A Featured Speaker and Q & A Session - 30 to 45 min..
** BREAK - 5min
** Production News - 10-15min Filmmakers with projects in production can announce what they are doing and let people know if they have any upcoming audition or crew needs.
** NETWORKING TO CLOSE - 30 Minutes or till everyone goes home

Anyone with production news is always welcome to submit it as well. You can do so online at the site at http://www.prelude2cinema.com/indie/Indie-Active-Productions-Sign-in-form.htm

Thanks

Alex Michaels
http://www.prelude2cinema.com/ic.htm