[NEohioPAL]Audition Notice for Annie at the Beck Center for December Production

KevinJosephKelly at aol.com KevinJosephKelly at aol.com
Tue Sep 3 22:50:07 PDT 2002

from kevin joseph kelly...

i am pleased to announce the audition dates for the return engagement of the
hit show annie at the beck center.
last year our production became the 3rd highest grossing show in beck history
please join us as we bring back this holiday classic

all roles are open, except for the role of daddy warbucks

the audition dates are as follows and require children and adults to make an
audition appointment by calling the beck center at 216-521-2540:

saturday, september 14th, 2002

children auditions are from 2 PM until 4 PM
adult auditions follow from 4 PM until 6 PM

sunday, september 15th, 2002

adult auditions are from 7 PM until 10 PM

monday, september 16th, 2002

children auditions are from 5 PM until 8 PM
adult auditions follow from 8 PM until 10 PM

the show runs the month of december opening dec 6, 2002
rehearsals will start the last week of october, 2002

please bring sheet music in your key
there will be an accompanist provided
please do not sing accapella

please be prepared for dance movement, bring comfortable shoes to move in.

the production team associated with this show is as follows:

director    kevin joseph kelly
choregrapher   monica olejko
musical director   heidi herczeg

please pass this announcement on to friends that might be interested in this
project

we look forward to seeing you there!

~kevin

VERY NICE !!