[NEohioPAL]Aurora Community Theatre needs actress in 50's!!

Marianne.Paul at huntington.com Marianne.Paul at huntington.com
Tue Sep 10 11:06:01 PDT 2002

ACT is just completing auditions for "No Sex Please, We're British" a
riotous British farce.  We are in desperate need of an actress in her 50's
to play the part of the mother-in-law, Eleanor Hunter.  Production dates
are Friday and Saturdays, Nov. 1-23 and rehearsals will be Sun., Mon.,
Tues. and Wed. evenings.  Barbara Rhoades is the Director and scripts are
available in the Aurora Library.  Please, if you have an interest in this
wonderful show or know of anyone who "fits the bill" e-mail me or call me
at 216-515-6534 daytime and 330-562-9065 evenings.  Thank you!