[NEohioPAL]sewing machine needed for theatre production

ScrimScott at netscape.net ScrimScott at netscape.net
Tue Sep 17 15:12:06 PDT 2002

The Illusion Factory is looking for a old treddle ( i believe that's how it is spelled) sewing machine for our touring production of "OZ". We are shying away from ones in prestine condition. Since we are a touring company our props get put through a lot. If you have one and are willing to loan or part with it, feel free to call the theatre at 330.836.1353 or email scrimscott at netscape.net. We are looking for this prop A.S.A.P.

Scott crim
company manager
The Illusion Factory