[NEohioPAL]Local Project Greenlight Contestant Seeks Help

Kathleen Cromie kathleencromie at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 20 21:10:02 PDT 2002

Hello,

It's that time again - time for every aspiring writer and director to thank
God for Matt & Ben and Bob & Harvey!

This year there are separate contests for writers and directors, with
directors submitting a scene for review.  I am a local contestant/hopeful
with a scene and a problem:  The scene is in the proper format, Quicktime,
but has credits on the end that identify me as the director.  That is a
no-no for the contest, as they want no one skewing the vote for certain
people.

I'm looking for someone who can help me find and master whatever digital
editing equipment works with quicktime movie files.  Like I said, I only
need to clip off the credits, so any philanthre... philinthra... good-deed
doers (OZ ref intended) who offer advice or help hopefully won't be too put
out.

(BTW: I've also entered the screenplay contest with what can only be
described as a love-letter to the North-East Ohio theatre scene.  Half the
plot takes place at the Willoughby Fine Arts Center and the final scene is
set at the Cleveland Shakespeare Benefit.  Someone even looks up info on our
very own Fred's List!)

Sincerely,
Kathleen 'K.C.' Cromie