[NEohioPAL]WELCOME TO COLLINWOOD opens Oct. 4--FULL of Cleveland actors!

LissyGulick at aol.com LissyGulick at aol.com
Tue Oct 1 11:12:56 PDT 2002

At LAST! This homegrown comedy, shot in a myriad of beautifully seedy and
belovedly familiar Cleveland locales, features a myriad of STELLAR Cleveland
actors (it's about time!) Okay -- so I have a 30-second, one-line part, too
-- but this film would still be gasping-for-air funny without me!

Check it out by visiting http://us.imdb.com/Title?0271259-- where, if you
click on FULL CAST AND CREW, you can find the entire list of Clevelanders in
the cast alongside the likes of George Clooney and William H. Macy!

So far, the only movie theater showing COLLINWOOD listings online for Oct. 4
is the petite little Cinemark Valleyview, where it looks as though it will be
shown in two theaters.