[NEohioPAL]Prince Phillip needed-The Little Mermaid

jill tschetter dramaticjil at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 1 14:05:59 PDT 2002

--0-1805245712-1033496043=:50844

HI ! I'm directing "The Little Mermaid", a children's theater production in Wickliffe and need a Prince Phillip - he is rescued by then falls in love with Aquaria, the little mermaid. Phillip needs to be between the ages of 11 and 15. We just started rehearsals. The production dates are November 9, 10, and 11. The cast consists of about 30 kids, ages 5 - 13. The rehearsal schedule is very light - Tuesdays from 4 - 6 and occasional Saturdays from 3 - 5.  Please e me if you are interested ! Thank you !

"Great artists are people who find the way to be themselves in their art." - Margot Fonteyn