[NEohioPAL]"Fuddy Meers" Opens at Fine Arts

Wanda Wareham wwareham at fineartsassociation.org
Tue Oct 1 22:39:18 PDT 2002

Ann Hedger, director of "Fuddy Meers," which opens at the Fine Arts
Association this Friday, October 4 and runs through October 26, wants all
neohiopal folks to know that something very special is planned for Opening
Night.

A grand celebration is planned for the re-opening of the newly renovated
Shadowbox Theatre at Fine Arts.  Goodies (so luscious that they are even
kept secret from Ann) will be served after the performance to all guests who
attend opening night.  New paint, new chairs, new carpet all await you at
the Shadowbox.

Tickets for "Fuddy Meers" are $15/Adults; $14/Seniors and Students.
Refreshments after the performance are FREE!

See this hilariously demented adult comedy, that Ann says has a cast that is
perfectly suited for their roles.  (This scares me.)  Kathy Strickland leads
the cast as Claire, Don Knepper, David McCormack, Bob McCoy, Andrew Narten,
Nancy Brooks and Kathe Tascone round out the cast of, shall we say, unusual
characters.

"Fuddy Meers"
October 4-26, 2002
8:00 PM
Shadowbox Theatre at the Fine Arts Association
38660 Mentor Avenue
Willoughby, Ohio
Box Office:  (440) 951-6637
$15/adults; $14/seniors and students