[NEohioPAL]Michael Chekhov Workshop

Cathy Albers cla2 at po.cwru.edu
Thu Oct 3 14:30:01 PDT 2002

--MS_Mac_OE_3116498196_11538636_MIME_Part

                         MICHAEL CHEKHOV ACTING WORKSHOP

Cathy Albers and Lionel Walsh will be offering only one workshop session
this Fall, 2002, over the weekend of November 8-10.  There will be two
classes, one Introductory and one Continuing.  The Introductory class will
cover the basic foundation of the Technique, including the 4 Brothers,
Psychological Gesture, Qualities of Movement and others.  The Continuing
class will be doing in-depth scene work, using time and space, status roles
and the tools covered in some of the other workshops.  The scene will be
assigned early enough to allow for memorization prior to the first class.  A
scene partner will also be assigned at the same time.

Due to the fact that this is a busy time of year and we need to assign
scenes and partners for the Continuing class, ALL PARTICIPANTS must make a
$25. deposit to secure a place in the session.  As usual, we will be giving
a $10. discount to members of the CTC. The deadline for registration is
November 4, 2002.

For more information, please reply to Cathy at her email address:
cla2 at po.cwru.edu or by calling her at: 216-321-7521

IMAGINE IT, SEE IT, BE IT

--MS_Mac_OE_3116498196_11538636_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Michael Chekhov Workshop</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
<BLOCKQUOTE><BLOCKQUOTE><BLOCKQUOTE>       &n=
bsp;            =
     <B>MICHAEL CHEKHOV ACTING WORKSHOP<BR>
<BR>
</B>Cathy Albers and Lionel Walsh will be offering only one workshop sessio=
n this Fall, 2002, over the weekend of November 8-10.  There will be tw=
o classes, one Introductory and one Continuing.  The Introductory class=
 will cover the basic foundation of the Technique, including the 4 Brothers,=
 Psychological Gesture, Qualities of Movement and others.  The Continui=
ng class will be doing in-depth scene work, using time and space, status rol=
es and the tools covered in some of the other workshops.  The scene wil=
l be assigned early enough to allow for memorization prior to the first clas=
s.  A scene partner will also be assigned at the same time.<BR>
<BR>
Due to the fact that this is a busy time of year and we need to assign scen=
es and partners for the Continuing class, ALL PARTICIPANTS must make a $25. =
deposit to secure a place in the session.  As usual, we will be giving =
a $10. discount to members of the CTC. The deadline for registration is Nove=
mber 4, 2002.<BR>
<BR>
For more information, please reply to Cathy at her email address: cla2 at po.c=
wru.edu or by calling her at: 216-321-7521<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
IMAGINE IT, SEE IT, BE IT<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE><B><BR>
</B>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3116498196_11538636_MIME_Part--