[NEohioPAL]Production Manager for Short Film Needed

Ferguson, Rick rferguson at woio.com
Thu Oct 3 14:35:28 PDT 2002

------_=_NextPart_001_01C26B10.2BFA7C00

Seeking a dedicated individual with some experience producing film or
television to assist an overworked producer/director for an upcoming short
film. If you've ever been a first A/D or production manager on a film, I'd
be very interested in talking to you.

Please respond to rfreguson at woio.com and rickyscot at yahoo.com

Must be dedicated, self motivated and trustworthy.

This short project will be finished by Christmas time. This will be a warm
up for a full length feature film to be shot next spring/summer. If you can
prove yourself on this project, you'll be an invaluable part of the team.

"Planet Earth is blue and there's nothing I can do." D.B.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C26B10.2BFA7C00

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>Production Manager for Short Film Needed</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Seeking a dedicated individual with =
some experience producing film or television to assist an overworked =
producer/director for an upcoming short film. If you've ever been a =
first A/D or production manager on a film, I'd be very interested in =
talking to you. </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Please respond to rfreguson at woio.com =
and rickyscot at yahoo.com</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Must be dedicated, self motivated and =
trustworthy. </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">This short project will be finished by =
Christmas time. This will be a warm up for a full length feature film =
to be shot next spring/summer. If you can prove yourself on this =
project, you'll be an invaluable part of the team. </FONT></P>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">"Planet Earth is blue and there's =
nothing I can do." D.B.</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>