[NEohioPAL]Musical Director

St. Richard Drama Organization srsdrama at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 3 14:56:44 PDT 2002

--0-1638920973-1033659143=:1674

Local youth theatre organization seeks Musical Director for
Spring production.  Candidates should be competent in musicianship with strong
piano and vocal skills and a strong desire to work with children.
 Conducting experience is a plus!  (Music students urged to apply.)

St. Richard Drama Organization, a non-profit education
organization working through St. Richard School in North Olmsted, Ohio,
is currently looking to fill an immediate seasonal position for Musical
Director of the annual Spring production.  Our 22-year tradition of
presenting the "annual school play" to the community of St. Richard
Parish and School has become the highlight of students past, present and
future.

We are committed to challenging our students and enriching their lives
through authentic experiences in dramatic study and performance and are
looking for trained professionals or students who are willing to share their own
experience and talents with our students.

This paid position is contracted from November 2002 - March 2003 (dates
available upon request).  Candidates must be available for scheduled
events such as: auditions, rehearsals, performances.  (Conflicts are
negotiable.) Auditions take place in November and our 12-week production schedule begins in January of 2003. (dates available upon request)  Position requires
duties such as (but not limited to): full direction of all musical elements
in the production: vocal and instrumental, serving as conductor for
performance, hiring orchestra presonnel, serving as rehearsal pianist and providing assistance to the director.

Serious applicants should respond immediately by sending resumes and
letter's of interest no later than October 9, 2002 to:

SRSDRAMA at yahoo.com or

ST. RICHARD DRAMA ORGANIZATION
ATTN: MANAGING PRODUCER
12620 DEER CREEK DRIVE #101