[NEohioPAL]CLAGUE PLAYHOUSE HOLDS AUDITIONS FOR "SIDE BY SIDE" BY STEPHEN SONDHEIM

mary slowey mslowey at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 4 15:55:02 PDT 2002

--0-233142218-1033764436=:12609

Clague Playhouse will hold Auditions for Side by Side by StephenSondheim, A Musical Review, on Monday, October 28th & Tuesday, October 29th at 7:30 PM at the Playhouse, 1371 Clague Road, Westlake, OH 44145 (between Detroit & Hilliard)

Seeking two women, one man (age unspecified) Prepare one musical number, accompanist provided, bring sheet music in you key.

Performance dates are January 10 - February 2, 2003.

The director is Ron Newell

Musical numbers include If Mama was Married, You Must Meet My Wife, Send in the Clowns, You Gotta Get a Gimmick, Everybody Says Don't, Pretty Lady, Broadway Baby, I'm Still Here, etc.

For additional information, please call the box office 440-331-0403 Wed-Sat 1-6PM