[NEohioPAL]This Week at the Oberlin Conservatory of Music

Marci Janas pjanas at oberlin.edu
Fri Oct 4 16:11:02 PDT 2002

Hello, everyone.

Here is your electronic digest of news and events from the Oberlin
Conservatory of Music at Oberlin College.

Please visit our website for the latest news and features from Oberlin:

http://www.oberlin.edu/con

For a listing of upcoming concerts and recitals, please view our electronic =

calendar:

http://www.oberlin.edu/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/events/cal_conservatory.pl

Check to see that you have these important events noted on your own
calendar:

Saturday, October 5, 2002	Orpheus Chamber Orchestra	Finney Chapel

Tuesday, October 15, 2002	Pianist Marc-Andr=E9 Hamelin*	Finney Chapel

Thursday, October 17, 2002	Dedication Concert for the
				Hannan Hamburg Steinway*	Warner Concert Hall