[NEohioPAL]Wild Plum Theater seeks fellow enthusiasts for a new GLBT playwright's salon!

Denise Astorino wild_plum_theater at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 8 12:45:53 PDT 2002

Hello! A new theater group in Cleveland is starting a writing salon Monday
October 14th at 7:30 p.m. at Cleveland Public Theater Main Stage Space on
the corner of W.65th and Detroit.

Wild Plum Theater Company strives to give voice to issues regarding the gay,
lesbian, bi and transgender artistic community of Northeast Ohio and
surrounding areas. We will work in an ensemble atmosphere to bring new works
to life and give old works a new twist.

We are searching for those who wish to join a very informal but creative
playwriting salon where we will generate ideas, dialogues, and new projects
in a welcoming and innovative setting.

The first salon will take place Monday October 14th at 7:30 p.m. at
Cleveland Public Theater's Main Stage Space. Located on the corner of W.
65th and Detroit Ave.

For more information or to make a reservation please call Denise at
(216)961-3687

Thanks!

Denise Astorino