[NEohioPAL]Cleveland Playwrights' Salon

Carole Clement clement at ncweb.com
Tue Oct 8 17:55:17 PDT 2002

--=====================_35998421==_.ALT

Newcomers are welcome!

You can learn more about the group at

http://www.geocities.com/clvplay/

Please contact me for information about the September meeting.

Carole Clement

Meeting Dates:
Meetings are held on Saturdays from 12:45 PM until around 5:00 pm.

October 26, 2002
November 16, 2002
December 14, 2002

Carole Clement       Mentor, Ohio  USA
http://www.nucleus.com/~sdempsey/clement.htm

Waltzing on Flowers  Is death like falling into an abyss . .  or like
waltzing on flowers?
Staged reading at Will Geer's Theatricum Botanicum, Topanga Canyon,
CA  October 20
Directed by Melora Marshall    Starring Ellen Geer as Margaret Thomas

"If I got to make just one law, it would be that the men who make the
decisions to drop bombs would first, every time, have to spend one whole
day taking care of a baby."  Barbara Kingsolver
--=====================_35998421==_.ALT

Newcomers are welcome!<br><br>
You can learn more about the group at <br><br>
Please contact me for information about the September meeting.<br><br>
Carole Clement<br><br>
November 16, 2002<br>
December 14, 2002<br><br>

Carole Clement       Mentor, Ohio
USA    <br>
<i>Waltzing on Flowers</i>  Is death like falling into an abyss .
.  or like waltzing on flowers?<br>
Staged reading at Will Geer's Theatricum Botanicum, Topanga Canyon,
CA  October 20<br>
Directed by Melora Marshall    Starring Ellen Geer as
Margaret Thomas<br><br>
"If I got to make just one law, it would be that the men who make
the decisions to drop bombs would first, every time, have to spend one
whole day taking care of a baby."  Barbara Kingsolver</html>