[NEohioPAL]Event Entertainment Talent

Helene & Ray Tomecko raytom at en.com
Fri Oct 11 07:40:36 PDT 2002

--B_3117169815_4173686

10/11/02

>From Helene Weinberg @ OUT TO LUNCH EVENTS

The corporate and social event clients we work with are looking for
something=20
 new, supremely well executed, fun, theatrical, and above all, memorable.

Ex: =20
Themed Performances (1940=B9s, 50=B9s, 60=B9s, 70=B9s...)
Impersonators, Look-Alikes, Impressionists
Corporate Stand up Comics
Magicians, Hypnotists
Celebrity Tribute Bands
Broadway Cabarets
Specialty Dance Troupes (acrobatic, step dance, tap, hip-hop, Swing,
Vegas-style)

OUT TO LUNCH Events creates and promotes memorable entertainment for
business and social events. IF we don=B9t have you or your group=B9s promotiona=
materials, please send them to us. (Please include website if available.)
(CD=B9s, Videos, brochures, pictures, promo packets)
(Please include fee schedule.)

Helene Weinberg
OUT TO LUNCH EVENTS
28455 Knickerbocker Road
Bay Village, OH  44140

--B_3117169815_4173686

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Event Entertainment Talent</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT SIZE=3D"2"><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">10/11/02<BR>
<BR>
>From Helene Weinberg @ OUT TO LUNCH EVENTS<BR>
<BR>
The corporate and social event clients we work with are looking for somethi=
ng <BR>
 new, supremely well executed, fun, theatrical, and above all, memorab=
le.<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><H5>Ex:  <BR>
</H5><FONT SIZE=3D"2"><B>Themed Performances (1940’s, 50’s, 60&#8=
217;s, 70’s...)<BR>
Impersonators, Look-Alikes, Impressionists<BR>
</B></FONT><H5>Corporate Stand up Comics<BR>
Magicians, Hypnotists <BR>
Celebrity Tribute Bands <BR>
Broadway Cabarets<BR>
Specialty Dance Troupes (acrobatic, step dance, tap, hip-hop, Swing, Vegas-=
style)<BR>
</H5><FONT SIZE=3D"2"><BR>
OUT TO LUNCH Events creates and promotes memorable entertainment for <BR>
business and social events. IF we don’t have you or your group’=
s promotional <BR>
materials, please send them to us. (Please include website if available.) <=

(CD’s, Videos, brochures, pictures, promo packets)<BR>
</FONT><H5>(Please include fee schedule.) <BR>
</H5><FONT SIZE=3D"2"><BR>
Helene Weinberg<BR>
OUT TO LUNCH EVENTS<BR>
28455 Knickerbocker Road<BR>