[NEohioPAL]URGENT! A-Muse is in iimmediate need of costomer

Susan Hughes dancingfeetz at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 11 10:11:10 PDT 2002

ATTENTION!!! A-Muse Group immediately needs a costomer for our upcoming
production of THE EDGE OF A DARK PATH.  The production is schedule to go up
on Nov.7 -10 at the CSU University Auditorium.  Our former costomer left due
to family circumstances.  Position is paid.  Candidate must have some
working knowledge of costuming, basic sewing and alteration.  Please respond
by calling 216-254-5059, or you may E-mail your response.