[NEohioPAL]A-Muse is still seeking Musical Director for holiday show

Susan Hughes dancingfeetz at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 13 08:44:02 PDT 2002

A-Muse Group is still seeking a Musical Director for our upcoming production
of LIL' SCROOGE, due to go up in December. This is a large cast with
children and we need someone quick, quick, quick!  Due to the size and age
range of the children, we would like to begin rehearsals on Oct. 26.
Production dates are Dec. 16-23, and will be performed at the Old Stone
Church.  Musician must be able to play a variety of styles.  If you're out
there, don't leave us hanging!  Position is paid.  Please respond by calling
our office at 216-404-0555.