[NEohioPAL]A-Muse is looking for a few good men and women

Susan Hughes dancingfeetz at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 13 08:44:11 PDT 2002

A-Muse Group, a nonprofit theater group is looking for people who love
theater, and enjoy working as a team.  We are in immediate need of people
for our running crew and as dressers.  If you enjoy working behind the
scenes, and get satisfation from knowing that you helped the performance run
smoothly, then A-Muse wants YOU!  Please respond by calling our office at
216-404-0555.  Stipend involved.