[NEohioPAL]Important Memo to "Hotmail" subscribers of NEohioPAL

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Thu Oct 17 10:10:03 PDT 2002

--part1_125.187c1776.2ae02c52_boundary

Memo to Neohiopal subscribers who use a "hotmail" e-mail address:
=A0
It appears that Microsoft's "Hotmail" e-mail service started rejecting some=20
of the neohiopal postings on Tuesday, October 15 as spam.=A0 I have written=20=
to=20
Hotmail to try to get them to resolve the problem but have not heard back=20
from them yet.
=A0
You may or may not be getting all of the postings so until the system is=20
working again you can view all of the postings at the NEohioPAL archives by=20
clicking on this link: <A HREF=3D"http://lists.fredsternfeld.com/pipermail/n=
eohiopal/">http://lists.fredsternfeld.com/pipermail/neohiopal/</A>
=A0
Regards,
Fred Sternfeld

--part1_125.187c1776.2ae02c52_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Memo to Neohiopal subscribers who use a "hotmail" e-ma=
il address:<BR>
=A0<BR>
It appears that Microsoft's "Hotmail" e-mail service started rejecting some=20=
of the neohiopal postings on Tuesday, October 15 as spam.=A0 I have written=20=
to Hotmail to try to get them to resolve the problem but have not heard back=
 from them yet.<BR>
=A0<BR>
You may or may not be getting all of the postings so until the system is wor=
king again you can view all of the postings at the NEohioPAL archives by cli=
cking on this link: <A HREF=3D"http://lists.fredsternfeld.com/pipermail/neoh=
iopal/">http://lists.fredsternfeld.com/pipermail/neohiopal/</A><BR>
=A0<BR>
Regards,<BR>
Fred Sternfeld<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_125.187c1776.2ae02c52_boundary--