[NEohioPAL]Aurora Community Theatre Opening Night, Friday, Nov. 1st!

Marianne.Paul at huntington.com Marianne.Paul at huntington.com
Thu Oct 24 16:13:03 PDT 2002

The Aurora Community Theatre is pleased to announce the Opening Night of
it's Fall Production "No Sex Please, We're British" on Friday, November 1
at 8:00 pm.  For tickets please call 330-562-1818 to reserve seats.
Opening Night is followed by a Gala Party complete with food and drink to
celebrate with the cast and crew.  This is a riotous adult British farce
that will keep you laughing from the opening scene to the very last line.
What a great way to spend an evening!  Director, Barbara Rhoades, has done
a fantastic job with this wonderful cast and our Set
Construction/Decoration duo of Jean and Don Arbuckle have worked their
usual magic to create a true-to-life set that will make you feel you are
part of the action. The show runs every Friday and Saturday evening from
Nov. 1-23.  Don't miss this one - it's a classic!