[NEohioPAL]Buy IFP/Chgo Conference Passes Now Online!

Ifpmidwest1e at aol.com Ifpmidwest1e at aol.com
Fri Nov 1 22:16:19 PST 2002

--part1_75.138c018.2af451fa_boundary

WWW.IFP.ORG
GET YOUR IFP/CHICAGO CONFERENCE PASS TODAY!=20

#############

The 11th Annual=20
IFP/Chicago Independent Filmmakers Conference=20
WEBSITE is now LIVE! =20

#############

The Conference will feature:

** 75-minute discussion with writer/director Jeff Daniels (Escanaba in Da=20
Moonlight, Super Sucker, Pleasantville, Radio Days)
** Workshops featuring Chicago and national film industry experts discussing=
=20
timely issues important to the independent filmmaker including discussions o=
n=20
financing, distribution, sound design, etc.!
**  A Special Benefit Screening of "Godfathers and Sons" as our Opening Nigh=
t=20
Film. A great party will follow featuring legendary guitar player Lurrie=20
Bell!
**  Screenings of four independently produced feature films with Midwest tie=
**  The Third Annual Flyover Zone Short Film Festival and the announcement o=
f=20
the 2003 IFP/Chicago Production Fund=20

#############

On the site you can:

* Register On-Line with a Valid Credit Card
* Find out our Full Schedule with lists of Speakers
* Look Up FAQs

#############

The IFP/Chicago=E2=80=99s 11th Annual Filmmakers Conference is only a week a=
way, and=20
the opportunities available for attendees keeps on growing. In addition to=20
informative panels and break out session featuring top independent filmmaker=
s=20
such as Jeff Daniels and Alexis Alexanian and killer networking opportunitie=
s=20
in the form of screenings, parties and the Flyover Zone Film Fest, the=20
Conference has just added the following:

=E2=80=A6 On-site Script registration courtesy of the WGA-East. Writers don=
=E2=80=99t be=20
afraid to talk up your great idea to that producer at the Flyover Zone party=
,=20
register it with the WGA during the conference. They=E2=80=99ll be ready to=20=
help you=20
at the Auditorium of the Film School of the Art Institute, 280 South Columbu=
s=20
Drive on Saturday and Sunday.

=E2=80=A6 Technology showcase: Take a look at the latest DV and HD cameras a=
nd=20
editing equipment from vendors such as Sony and Avid in our technology=20
showcase. It takes place November 9 on the 6th Floor of 112 S. Michigan=20
Avenue. Stop in on your way to the afternoon breakout sessions.

=E2=80=A6 Free equipment: A free day=E2=80=99s rental of a one ton grip truc=
k courtesy of=20
Lite-It! Grip truck rental is just one of the prizes in our raffle. Books,=20
software and even a little inspiration in the form of a DVD collection are u=
p=20
for grabs, thanks to generous donations from Michael Weise=20
Productions/MWP.com, Final Draft and HomeVision Entertainment.

Passes for the full weekend start at $50. Individual events start at as=20
little as $5. For more information about the conference, including a complet=
e=20
schedule, and to purchase tickets directly go to www.ifp.org or call=20
312/435-1825.

#############

Panelists include: =20

** Alexis Alexanian (Tadpole, Indigent)
** Producer Steve Jones (Henry Portrait of a Serial Killer, Speaking of Sex,=
=20
Wild Things)
** Steve James (Hoop Dreams, Stevie), =20
** Paul Quinn (This is My Father, Never Get Outta the Boat)
** Judy Hoffman (Kartemquin Films),=20
** Gordon Quinn (Hoops Dreams, New Immigrants)
** Christina Varotsis (Uncle Nino, Stolen Summer)  =20

#############

WWW.IFP.ORG
GET YOUR IFP/CHICAGO CONFERENCE PASS TODAY!

--part1_75.138c018.2af451fa_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
WWW.IFP.ORG<BR>
GET YOUR IFP/CHICAGO CONFERENCE PASS TODAY! <BR>
<BR>
#############<BR>
<BR>
The 11th Annual <BR>
IFP/Chicago Independent Filmmakers Conference <BR>
WEBSITE is now LIVE!  <BR>
<BR>
#############<BR>
<BR>
The Conference will feature:<BR>
<BR>
** 75-minute discussion with writer/director Jeff Daniels (Escanaba in Da Mo=
onlight, Super Sucker, Pleasantville, Radio Days)<BR>
** Workshops featuring Chicago and national film industry experts discussing=
 timely issues important to the independent filmmaker including discussions=20=
on financing, distribution, sound design, etc.!<BR>
**  A Special Benefit Screening of "Godfathers and Sons" as our Opening=
 Night Film. A great party will follow featuring legendary guitar player Lur=
rie Bell!<BR>
**  Screenings of four independently produced feature films with Midwes=
t ties<BR>
**  The Third Annual Flyover Zone Short Film Festival and the announcem=
ent of the 2003 IFP/Chicago Production Fund <BR>
<BR>
#############<BR>
<BR>
On the site you can:<BR>
<BR>
* Register On-Line with a Valid Credit Card<BR>
* Find out our Full Schedule with lists of Speakers<BR>
* Look Up FAQs<BR>
<BR>
#############<BR>
<BR>
The IFP/Chicago=E2=80=99s 11th Annual Filmmakers Conference is only a week a=
way, and the opportunities available for attendees keeps on growing. In addi=
tion to informative panels and break out session featuring top independent f=
ilmmakers such as Jeff Daniels and Alexis Alexanian and killer networking op=
portunities in the form of screenings, parties and the Flyover Zone Film Fes=
t, the Conference has just added the following:<BR>
<BR>
=E2=80=A6 <B>On-site Script registration</B> courtesy of the WGA-East. Write=
rs don=E2=80=99t be afraid to talk up your great idea to that producer at th=
e Flyover Zone party, register it with the WGA during the conference. They=
=E2=80=99ll be ready to help you at the Auditorium of the Film School of the=
 Art Institute, 280 South Columbus Drive on Saturday and Sunday.<BR>
<BR>
=E2=80=A6 <B>Technology showcase:</B> Take a look at the latest DV and HD ca=
meras and editing equipment from vendors such as Sony and Avid in our techno=
logy showcase. It takes place November 9 on the 6th Floor of 112 S. Michigan=
 Avenue. Stop in on your way to the afternoon breakout sessions.<BR>
<BR>
=E2=80=A6 <B>Free equipment:</B> A free day=E2=80=99s rental of a one ton gr=
ip truck courtesy of Lite-It! Grip truck rental is just one of the prizes in=
 our raffle. Books, software and even a little inspiration in the form of a=20=
DVD collection are up for grabs, thanks to generous donations from Michael W=
eise Productions/MWP.com, Final Draft and HomeVision Entertainment.<BR>
<BR>
Passes for the full weekend start at $50. Individual events start at as litt=
le as $5. For more information about the conference, including a complete sc=
hedule, and to purchase tickets directly go to www.ifp.org or call 312/435-1=
825.<BR>
<BR>
#############<BR>
<BR>
Panelists include:  <BR>
<BR>
** Alexis Alexanian (Tadpole, Indigent)<BR>
** Producer Steve Jones (Henry Portrait of a Serial Killer, Speaking of Sex,=
 Wild Things)<BR>
** Steve James (Hoop Dreams, Stevie),  <BR>
** Paul Quinn (This is My Father, Never Get Outta the Boat)<BR>
** Judy Hoffman (Kartemquin Films), <BR>
** Gordon Quinn (Hoops Dreams, New Immigrants)<BR>
** Christina Varotsis (Uncle Nino, Stolen Summer)   <BR>
<BR>
#############<BR>
<BR>
WWW.IFP.ORG<BR>
GET YOUR IFP/CHICAGO CONFERENCE PASS TODAY!<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>