[NEohioPAL]This Week at the Oberlin Conservatory of Music

Marci Janas pjanas at oberlin.edu
Fri Nov 1 22:16:37 PST 2002

Hello, everyone.

Here is your weekly digest of news and events from the Oberlin Conservatory
of Music at Oberlin College.

The Oberlin Contemporary Music Ensemble's Nov. 10 Finney Chapel program
with pianist Ursula Oppens will also be presented at The Cleveland Museum
of Art (CMA) on Friday,  Nov. 8, at 7:30 p.m., under the auspices of the
Musart Society's Mondial Series. Ms. Oppens, in Oberlin for a three-day
residency, will offer a piano master class for Conservatory students on
Friday, November 7, at 4:30 p.m. in Warner Concert Hall. Her master class,
free and open to the public, will be a wonderful opportunity for piano
lovers to observe an acclaimed artist at work with young musicians.

Please visit our web site for the latest news and features from Oberlin:

http://www.oberlin.edu/con/

Please visit our electronic calendar of events for a complete listing of
upcoming concerts and recitals:

http://www.oberlin.edu/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/events/cal_conservatory.pl

I hope that you find this information useful as you plan your coverage of
the music world. Should you have any questions or comments, please let me
know. I would love to hear from you.

Warm regards,

Marci

Marci Janas
Director of Conservatory Media Relations
Oberlin Conservatory of Music
39 West College Street
Oberlin, OH  44074
vox: 440-775-8328