[NEohioPAL]Casting Call for Sandy in December Production of ANNIE!

KevinJosephKelly at aol.com KevinJosephKelly at aol.com
Tue Nov 5 17:42:10 PST 2002

from Annie Director Kevin Joseph Kelly...

Our good friend Doodles from last year will not be able to perform in this years production of Annie as Sandy.
Therefore we are sending an open casting call for all Sandy type dogs to be in the recording setting production of Annie.
The show runs Dec 6 till Dec 29. Running most Thur thru Sundays.
If you are interested, please call the Beck Center at 216-521-2540 Mon thru Fri and ask for me, Kevin Kelly.  At that time we will schedule a dog audition for the show.  The tasks involved would be sitting and coming to Annie on demand, crossing the stage on his/her own, staying with annie as she sings Tomorrow without howling :), and running down a flight of stairs in the mansion for the curtain call.

So if your canine is ready for the big time, please give me a call - 216-521-2540 or at home 216-221-6233.

Thank you so much for your consideration.
Sincerely,
Kevin
TPOG!