[NEohioPAL]Ann Hedger Directing THE VAGINA MONOLOGUES

Carole Clement clement at ncweb.com
Tue Nov 5 18:46:13 PST 2002

--=====================_25599156==_.ALT

Thank you for your enthusiasm for the project.

I'm passing on your resumes and letters of interest to Ann and I encourage
those of you who are interested in casting to email Ann at the address below..

She'll let you know the exact date when she's scheduling the auditions,
which will be sometime in the early part of December.  Most rehearsals will
be in Lake County.

Ann is an actor, director and Theater Operations Coordinator at Fine Arts
in Willoughby.

She can be reached at fine arts at 440-951-7500 x 103  or by email at
ahedger at fineartsassociation.org

Judging from the caliber of the director and those of you who have
responded directly to me, the audience can expect to have its collective
sox blown off.

Thank you again for your support.
Carole Clement       Mentor, Ohio  USA
http://www.nucleus.com/~sdempsey/clement.htm

Settling the West, Part I    Semi-finalist, Writer's Network Screenplay &
Fiction Competition
         The hardships of the Oregon Trail and the mutual misunderstanding
of missionaries and   Native Americans result in disillusion and tragedy in
19th Century America.

Flight from Southern Egypt   Semi-finalist, Writer's Network Screenplay &
Fiction Competition
         Against shifting loyalties and deepening prejudices within
families and nations, women  lead themselves and others from bondage south
of the Mason-Dixon line.

"If I got to make just one law, it would be that the men who make the
decisions to drop bombs would first, every time, have to spend one whole
day taking care of a baby."  Barbara Kingsolver
--=====================_25599156==_.ALT

Thank you for your enthusiasm for the project.  <br><br>
I'm passing on your resumes and letters of interest to Ann and I
encourage those of you who are interested in casting to email Ann at the
address below..<br><br>
She'll let you know the exact date when she's scheduling the auditions,
which will be sometime in the early part of December.  Most
rehearsals will be in Lake County.  <br><br>
Ann is an actor, director and Theater Operations Coordinator at Fine Arts
in Willoughby.  <br><br>
She can be reached at fine arts at <font size=2>440-951-7500 x 103
or by email at ahedger at fineartsassociation.org <br><br>
Judging from the caliber of the director and those of you who have
responded directly to me, the audience can expect to have its collective
sox blown off.  <br><br>
Thank you again for your support.</font><br>

Carole Clement       Mentor, Ohio
USA    <br>
<i>Settling the West, Part I</i>    Semi-finalist,
Writer's Network Screenplay & Fiction Competition<br>
<x-tab>        </x-tab>The
hardships of the Oregon Trail and the mutual misunderstanding of
missionaries and <x-tab>  </x-tab>Native Americans result in
disillusion and tragedy in 19th Century America.<br><br>
<i>Flight from Southern Egypt</i>   Semi-finalist, Writer's
Network Screenplay & Fiction Competition<br>
<x-tab>        </x-tab>Against
shifting loyalties and deepening prejudices within families and nations,
women <x-tab> </x-tab>lead themselves and others from bondage south
of the Mason-Dixon line.<br><br>
"If I got to make just one law, it would be that the men who make
the decisions to drop bombs would first, every time, have to spend one
whole day taking care of a baby."  Barbara Kingsolver</html>