[NEohioPAL]The Midnight Movie is looking for a monkey.

Ray Szuch ray at worldeonline.com
Fri Nov 8 07:35:11 PST 2002

The Midnight Movie, an Adelphia Production, is looking for a
monkey. I'm not sure what kind you call it, but it's like the one on the
"Little Rascals" or the "Monkey With a Cold" commercial. The monkey (and
owner) should be friendly so that no harm comes to the hosts.  The owner
should be willing to bring it to our set during the evening hours. (7-9PM).

         Located in Cleveland, Ohio, The Midnight Movie is a 2 hour, late
night horror movie show, with sketch comedy shown during the commercial
breaks.

If interested, please contact Monkey at themidnightmovie.net

Thanks,
Mike