[NEohioPAL]FREE musical theater concert this Sunday

Sean Szaller seanszaller at mail.com
Fri Nov 8 07:35:20 PST 2002

This Sunday evening at 7:30pm, local musical theater performers Ryan Bergeron, Sean Szaller, Joanna May-Hunkins, and Nicole Furgala are presenting a FREE concert featuring the music of Jason Robert Brown ("Songs for a New World"), Rodgers and Hammerstein, and cabaret composer/pianist, John Bucchino.  The concert will last approximately 1 hour in length.  The show will be presented at the Tremont United Church of Christ.  If traveling from the west, take I-90 East to the West 25th Street exit.  Continue through the light at the top of the exit until the road dead-ends into Scranton Rd.  Turn Left.  Proceed up 2 lights to Starkweather.  Turn Right.  At the first light, West 14th Street, turn Right.  Zion chruch is the second church on the Right side.  The front doors are bright red.  Please come and support your fellow musical theater performers -- the more the merrier!  Feel free to respond to the post with any questions or comments.  We all look forward to seeing you for this celebration of musical theater.
--
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Single & ready to mingle? lavalife.com:  Where singles click. Free to Search!
http://www.lavalife.com/mailcom.epl?a=2116