[NEohioPAL]For actors or Filmmakers seeking a Web Designer

Alexcine at aol.com Alexcine at aol.com
Tue Nov 12 13:09:20 PST 2002

Tangled Web is the name Prelude2Cinema has given to its' web division. Since the creation of Prelude2Cinema in December of 1999, we have maintained and enhanced our site. Instead of contracting someone else to do the work, we decided it was best to be involved in all aspects of the creation of the site. As our skills grew, it became apparent that we could assist others in creating a strong web presence.

Tangled Web can design web sites for actors, theaters, filmmakers and any other business or individuals. For more info and rates, go to http://www.prelude2cinema.com/webdesign.htm

Don't Just Watch a Movie.
Experience One.
Prelude2Cinema