[NEohioPAL]Open Mic - Disc Golf

Ssjobs at aol.com Ssjobs at aol.com
Thu Nov 14 09:36:04 PST 2002

--part1_ca.1491d047.2b051463_boundary

West Side Recreation Club

Wed. the 20th of November

We are still on for Wednesday the 20th at 6:30 for our first meeting of the=20
West Side Recreation Club at Crystal Springs Campground in North Ridgeville.=
=20
As I've stated from the start, I am hoping to establish a gathering place of=
=20
cool people who want to have fun and play music in a safe and healthy=20
environment. We are going to be hosting Disc Golf, Volleyball, Ultimate=20
Frisbee, overnight camping, row boating, fishing, and whatever else comes to=
=20
mind. We are also encouraging interested participants for open mic=20
performance. =A0Not sure what to expect but hope to have a decent turnout. A=
s=20
long as we can gather 50 people an evening, we will be able to reserve the=20
party center, disc golf course. RSVP and hopefully bring some people with=20
you. We are counting on a small gathering from 6:30 till whenever. I'll be=20
out there around 5:30 playing disc golf. If anyone wants to play a round,=20
make sure to let me know. If you need Discs, we have them available. There i=
s=20
no charge to play the course at this time. Hopefully we'll get some new=20
people interested in playing the sport.

As for Volleyball, I don't expect to be playing until the spring. We can wor=
k=20
to set up a league once we see how many interested participants show up.=20=
=A0For=20
the time being, Disc Golf and open mic performance in the party center will=20
be the main attraction. I've received many Volleyball inquiries and we would=
=20
love to have this happen when the weather gets warm again.

Directions are pretty easy.

Coming from the East:

Just take 1-480 west till you hit the Stearns Rd. Exit. Get off the exit ram=
p=20
and make a left (you will be heading south) If you are coming from the West,=
=20
make a right at the exit ramp. Pass Cook Rd. and go over railroad tracks til=
l=20
you hit Bagley Rd. At Bagley you will see a shopping center and Cheap Smokes=
=20
cigarette store. Make a right on Bagley (you will be heading west) and=20
continue down the road about a mile and a half. Along the way you will see a=
=20
driving range a restaurant called Razzles and several houses on either side=20
of the road. You will see a sign for Crystal Springs Campground on the right=
=20
side of the road about 1.5 to 2 miles from Stearns. This is before the bridg=
e=20
that takes you over the Ohio Turnpike. Once in the driveway, stay to your=20
left and head toward the brown building nearest the lake. It shouldn't be=20
difficult to find. =A0Feel free to bring along anyone else who might be=20
interested in checking things out.

I look forward to seeing you on Wed. the 20th.

Steve Schwartz
216 320-9600

--part1_ca.1491d047.2b051463_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2>West Side Recreation Club
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>Wed. the 20th of November
<BR>
<BR>We are still on for Wednesday the 20th at 6:30 for our first meeting of=20=
the West Side Recreation Club at Crystal Springs Campground in North Ridgevi=
lle. As I've stated from the start, I am hoping to establish a gathering pla=
ce of cool people who want to have fun and play music in a safe and healthy=20=
environment. We are going to be hosting Disc Golf, Volleyball, Ultimate Fris=
bee, overnight camping, row boating, fishing, and whatever else comes to min=
d. We are also encouraging interested participants for open mic performance.=
 =A0Not sure what to expect but hope to have a decent turnout. As long as we=
 can gather 50 people an evening, we will be able to reserve the party cente=
r, disc golf course. RSVP and hopefully bring some people with you. We are c=
ounting on a small gathering from 6:30 till whenever. I'll be out there arou=
nd 5:30 playing disc golf. If anyone wants to play a round, make sure to let=
 me know. If you need Discs, we have them available. There is no charge to p=
lay the course at this time. Hopefully we'll get some new people interested=20=
in playing the sport.
<BR>
<BR>As for Volleyball, I don't expect to be playing until the spring. We can=
 work to set up a league once we see how many interested participants show u=
p. =A0For the time being, Disc Golf and open mic performance in the party ce=
nter will be the main attraction. I've received many Volleyball inquiries an=
d we would love to have this happen when the weather gets warm again.
<BR>
<BR>Directions are pretty easy.
<BR>
<BR>Coming from the East:
<BR>
<BR>Just take 1-480 west till you hit the Stearns Rd. Exit. Get off the exit=
 ramp and make a left (you will be heading south) If you are coming from the=
 West, make a right at the exit ramp. Pass Cook Rd. and go over railroad tra=
cks till you hit Bagley Rd. At Bagley you will see a shopping center and Che=
ap Smokes cigarette store. Make a right on Bagley (you will be heading west)=
 and continue down the road about a mile and a half. Along the way you will=20=
see a driving range a restaurant called Razzles and several houses on either=
 side of the road. You will see a sign for Crystal Springs Campground on the=
 right side of the road about 1.5 to 2 miles from Stearns. This is before th=
e bridge that takes you over the Ohio Turnpike. Once in the driveway, stay t=
o your left and head toward the brown building nearest the lake. It shouldn'=
t be difficult to find. =A0Feel free to bring along anyone else who might be=
 interested in checking things out.
<BR>
<BR>I look forward to seeing you on Wed. the 20th.
<BR>
<BR>Steve Schwartz
<BR>216 320-9600</FONT></HTML>

--part1_ca.1491d047.2b051463_boundary--