[NEohioPAL]The Role of Rooster needed immediately for December Beck Center Production of Annie

KevinJosephKelly at aol.com KevinJosephKelly at aol.com
Thu Nov 14 15:40:21 PST 2002

from Director Kevin Joseph Kelly.....

Due to some wonderful news for one of our actors, the role of Rooster has become available.
We are already in rehearsals, so the individual that would be interested would need to be available immediately.
Please call me, Kevin Kelly, at the Beck Center, 216-521-2540, Mon thru Fri between 9 and 6, or at home 216-221-6233.

The role of Rooster rocks and I look forward to hearing from interested parties.
The show runs Dec 6th to Dec 29th.

Thank you for your consideration.