[NEohioPAL]NWT in search of scales

ruahkampf at juno.com ruahkampf at juno.com
Tue Nov 19 09:21:07 PST 2002

The show opens this week and we haven't been able to locate a set of old
fashioned scales for the Near West Theatre production of SCROOGE.

Think "lawyer's desk/scales of justice" or "Libra"--then look around and
see if you have a set that looks like that!

If anyone has a set that we could beg, borrow or steal for the three
weekend run (beginning this week--the sooner we can rehearse with 'em the
better! We close December 8) please give us a call (NWT office:
216-621-1919 or backstage at 216-651-2828) .

THANKS SO MUCH!