[NEohioPAL]FW: Peabody's This Friday!

MDI mdi at mdifilm.com
Thu Nov 21 09:55:04 PST 2002

Hello all, Second Shade did a great job in composing music for my short
Warped Boxes (http://www.mdifilm.com/warpedboxes) you can hear the theme
song online at the link above. They will be performing this Friday at
Peabody's and would love to get some local support. If you have nothing
planned, perhaps stop by and listen to their music? And perhaps you
might find them useful for your future projects as well.

Johnny Wu

One more reminder that your last chance to see Second Shade for the year

2002 will be tomorrow night, 11/22/02, at Peabody's (East 21 St and
Euclid
Ave in Cleveland).  We're one in a group of bands opening up for the
national act "8 stop 7".  We're playing for about 30 minutes and our
performance will start around 7:30 p.m.  Tickets are $7 and they are
available at a Second Shade member near you.  It's an all ages show but
being under 21 will cost you an additional $3 at the door.

It should be a great time so we hope to see a lot of you there tomorrow
night!  As always, thank you for your support.

Second Shade
www.secondshade.com