[NEohioPAL]CHICAGO Preview

Joe Ruffner joe at clevelandcinemas.com
Mon Dec 16 17:37:12 PST 2002

Thanks to all who responded regarding CHICAGO. Over 50 people responded and
the winners have been contacted.

Most people knew that Law & Order's Jerry Orbach originated the role of
Billy Flynn (as he did the Fantastick's El Gallo, if I'm not mistaken).

A lot of people knew that CHICAGO was previously filmed as ROXIE HART (1942)
with Ginger Rogers and quite a few were aware of the 1927 film, also named
CHICAGO.

As for Christine Baranski, well, I don't want to spoil the play for those
who haven't seen it, lets just say it's going to take some interesting
special effects to work her into the film, if they haven't rewritten her
character arc. Or perhaps there's something she hasn't been telling us.

Keep posted for more such events and contests. Or you can go to
www.clevelandcinemas.com to sign up for more frequent updates. Or just email
me here. Thanks again and happy holidays!

Joseph Ruffner
Cleveland Cinemas
440 349-3306
440 349-0210 fax